Payment & Finance Options
With the RCS Store Card, you can shop within the largest independent shopping network in South Africa. There are over 26 000 stores across all categories, so you can shop for the brands you love. If you do not already have an RCS Store Card, you will need to meet the following requirements and submit an application as per the steps below before you can add items to the cart.
What you need to get an RCS Store Card:
- You must be 18 years and older
- Hold a South African ID book or Drivers License
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
- Be employed and earn R1,000 or more per month
If you meet all the above requirements and are ready to start your application then please click the link below.
If you pay with Mobicred, you can repay the full amount in monthly installments, instead of all at once. The On Credit amount shown below the cash price on each item is based on 12 monthly repayments (including interest charged at 20.25% per year and excluding Mobicred's set-up and service fees). Once you have a Mobicred account, simply select Mobicred as your payment option when you checkout. Once submitted, your Mobicred application will be processed in 1 business day once all required documents have been submitted. Before you add an item to your cart, you'll need to apply for a Mobicred account via the Mobicred website.
Click The Banner Above To Apply To Mobicred Now
ADP Designs PTY Ltd T/A Cheapest Wheelchairs are contracted to all medical aids, and all our products are registered, and quality assured by the medical aids.
For us to assist you correctly a benefit enquiry will need to be done prior to any claims being submitted to your medical aid. Kindly click on the link below and complete the necessary fields.
If you require us to submit the claim directly make sure to upload the required supporting documents (ID Copy etc.). We will then be able to assist you in obtaining benefit information and/or funds from your Medical Scheme.
Please take note of the following:
- Any other paperwork required by your medical scheme must be received via Email or hand delivered to our offices.
- If a second quote is required for the claim, Cheapest Wheelchairs is NOT responsible to contact any other company.
- Cheapest Wheelchairs cannot guarantee authorization or payment from your scheme.
- Without full payment (Including delivery – which cannot be claimed from your Medical Scheme), we will not supply any products.
- Payment of the account will ultimately remain your responsibility. We cannot be held accountable for non-payment from your Medical Scheme.
- If any funds are paid to the client for claims processed with ADP Designs PTY Ltd T/A Cheapest Wheelchairs, the client or main member has 7 working days from date of payment to pay the funds over to us. Failure to do so will give us enough leverage to reverse all claims with your Medical Scheme.
- The client will be responsible to pay any outstanding amounts with their medical aid.